Arribar offers new, emerging and young drinks brands a unique package of brand activation, awareness and genuine sales within a remarkably affordable package:
Brand Partnership Proposal
- Organise brand activation opportunities at a minimum of 12 festivals per year.
- Negotiate pitch fees, build a bespoke branded bar, promote and sell brand products, arrange staff/brand ambassadors, all logistics and operations.
- Hand back full sales revenue from all festivals ensuring a sustainable marketing campaign offering a real return on investment.
- List products at all Best Parties Ever Group events
- …including exhibitions with an audience of over 300,000 people and our Christmas Parties at 20 venues with a captive audience of 150,000 guests per year.
- Continually assist you in sourcing and exploring opportunities for increased brand awareness with a dedicated account manager
- A minimal monthly retainer (from £1500)
- Only the recovery of our genuine, direct costs at each festival together with a 20% administration fee.
Partnership In Practice
Havana Club Rum Shack
Working with Havana Rum, we created a Rum shack at Jamie Olivers Big Feastival. With the added bonus of sunny weather, we created an area of live music, frozen daiquiris, flavoured mojitos and deck chairs for sun soakers! Our vibrant staff mixed with good music and a sunny field meant Havana got some great exposure and the bar was busy from opening till closing.
Havana takes over Glastonbury
Playstation chose Glastonbury to showcase the launch of Singstar and created ‘Cocktails & Dreams’ a very extravagant space within the festival gave festival goers the chance to get lost in the bar and sing along to classics with Vanilla Ice on the line up. We created some amazing drinks with Havana and were none stop for the week. A fantastic event to be involved with, where Havana showed its true colours as a superb rum and took advantage of a brilliant marketing platform
Riggs goes Green!
Arribar took Riggs to Taste Dublin to create a range of drinks using Riggs as the base ingredient. Starting with their classic summer serve, we enjoyed fantastic feedback from guests and organisers about the product, and even got invited to showcase Riggs in the food & drink theatre.
“the flavours of Riggs lend themselves fantastically well to the summer festival market. We love working with the Riggs team and excited for the up coming summer”
Pommery at the Dukes!
With our sister company Tapenade looking after thousands of guests in the hospitality suits, Arribar backed them up by keeping everyone hydrated during the Duke of Essex polo. A prestigious date on the event calendar meant a high class of service needed, working with pommery meant a quality product was on show alongside our bars and the brand was heavily exposed for the event. When champagne was definitely the most popular drink of the day, Pommery were very pleased with our service and the recognition they gained was very well received.